Pages

Ben and Abbey

Preparations: Bayleaf, Intramuros
Church: San Agustin Church
Reception: San Agustin, Inner Court Yard

"Po" at "Opo" was we Filipinos use to demonstrate our respect to somebody who is older to you. But when i met Ben and Abbey (who is definitely older than me), i'm quite surprised they are using "po" at "opo" when addressing me. I can't help myself but ask them to drop "po" at "opo" to me and from then i realized, that their work as a lawyer made them the way the are.



Below is their Concept Shoot entitled "Head Phones".

Ben and Abbey were a Starbucks addict ever since. When they are reviewing for their Board Exam, they are on the Starbucks everyday for 6 Months. In which, they cannot help but shoot their Concept Video here where, the staff became their friends as well.

Concept by my soon-to-be wife Jen Tolentino.