Pages

Perry and Donna

Coordinator: Marge Arellano Montemayor
Flowers: Vatel Manila
Catering: Passion Cooks
Preps: Richmonde Eastwood
Venue: The Mango Farm

I got to admit, I've been avoiding this song ever since. And in times that I really can't avoid it, I don't know but for some reasons, I am not really satisfied with the output.

When I met Perry and Donna personally, and asked them if they do have a song request for their onsite video, guess what? they requested "Ikaw at Ako".

I asked them again to add a song, and they did. Come wedding day, and I was looking at the timeline of their onsite, having 2 songs in mind, I was surprised that for the first time, I was able to finish an onsite with only a song --the very song I used to avoid.

It was beautiful. It was heartfelt. It was made for two people who love each other genuinely. Yes, I may say, it was made for Perry and Donna.

Catch the beautiful bouquet by Vatel Manila. I would also like to commend Marge Montemayor. Believe me, if they do the coordination, it will be hassle free.